The requirements are basically the same if you want to be a commercial or residential real estate agent as they both take the same pre-licensing course. Most states require the same license for both commercial and residential real estate agents, so the use of each license is usually the same which means that commercial agents and residential agents rarely hold unique licenses unless required by state-specific law. 

If you’re interested in getting enrolled, or would like to attend our, free Career Day event, contact us at (858) 329 - 0999 or [email protected] to begin your journey with us today.