- Professional Training
- Customer Potential
- Increased flexibility
- Encouragement and motivation
- Opportunity for specialization
- And more…
- Professional Training Every good real estate company offers training and mentoring for their agents with both live and online courses, seminars, and conferences. By joining a brokerage, you are offered top-notch training from professionals who’ve been working in this great field for a while, ensuring your future success!
- Hyper-Focused Marketing One of the most invaluable advantages of joining a brokerage is having a 24/7 in house marketer. Whether it be designing custom brochures, social media training, creating advertisements, or filming/editing videos, everything is all done for you. This allows you time and gives you the ability and availability to focus on creating new business.
- Benefits More often than not, real estate brokerages offer group medical insurance and retirement programs that are not usually available to independent agents.
- Brand Name Recognition Nothing gives an agent better recognition than working for a successful brand name. By working for a successful brokerage, you open yourself up to better recognition which could lead more buyers and sellers.
- Customer Potential One of the strongest sources for potential customers is a real estate broker. As you develop customers through your referrals, your broker can generate a large number of leads for you through their website by means of marketing and advertising
- Networking By joining a brokerage, you are able to put yourself in very close contact with other agents. By doing this, you open yourself up to more networking opportunities for real estate professionals!
- Earning Potential Most brokerages offer services that are rarely offered by independent agents. Such services include title, home warranty, and other homeownership services. An additional income can also be earned if and when a customer takes advantage of these convenient services.
- Personal Value One of the great perks of working within a team of people is that those people are there to inspire and help you succeed! Input is always encouraged from agents and being in such a close-knit environment helps cement a sense of unity and encouragement.